Integrative Health Approach to Patient and Self-Care
Better Together Learning Academy
Integrative Health Approach to Patient and Self-care $7200 CAD
Overall Learning Outcome:
Now more than ever frontline healthcare workers are faced with increased demands and high levels of stress which is having a negative impact on their health and wellbeing. This course is designed for the diverse team (clinical, administrative and support staff) of residential and long-term care providers. It offers essential skills and practical integrative health practices to help improve the health and well-being of caregivers and their patients.
70 hour blended course. Call to book training for your organization.
Audience: Retirement and Long-Term Care Facility Front-line Workers
- Nurses and Allied Health Professional (physiotherapist, occupational therapist)
- Recreation staff
- Chef and Food Services Staff
- Apply effective integration of health techniques and tools to patient care and self-care
- Reduce the stress of both staff and patients
- Improve body awareness and mobility in staff and patients
- Identify the connection between gut and brain health and the role it plays in overall health
- Apply innovative preventative strategies to improve overall health